This is just a hoot:
- December 8, 2009 -- Chant of the ever circling google ceo (0)
This one's for Eric Schmidt. If you got skeletons in your closet, you better not let Google know about it.
- August 26, 2009 -- Comme d’habitude (2)
I got an email alert about a guy, David Lister, who went to a show by The Ukelele Orchestra of Great Britain. They did a joke segment they called "plagiarism". It's pretty clever. Here it is: ...
- July 27, 2011 -- Peter Frampton wants you to buy his guitar (0)
Peter Frampton is a friend of mine. Well, on Facebook he is anyways. I asked him to be my friend for a few reasons. Partly because he's an icon of my generation. Frampton Comes Alive! was on...
- August 22, 2012 -- Cyrinda Foxe (0)
Ten years ago today The Jean Genie died. A huge part of Bowie's life, and the inspiration for The Jean Genie, Cyrinda would go on to marry both David Johansen and Steven Tyler.
- January 18, 2010 -- The Spy Next Door? (0)
OK, so I got to see The Spy Next Door this weekend with my now seven year old boy. It was a fun movie in a cute childish way. Definitely made for kids. This is standard Jackie Chan kid stuff her...
No TweetBacks yet. (Be the first to Tweet this post)